Thursday, February 19, 2009

My God is SO AWESOME!!!!!

So..I'm just gonna jump right into this blogging thing. Today started out as very rough, and I found myself stressing over trivial things, but tonight, wow..i don't even know where to begin. I always find myself telling people to "trust God" or "God hears your prayers", and while I completely believe in what I'm saying, I find it so amazing when God proves these statements to be true.

Lately, I have seen God intervene in situations that seemed irrepairable. Just last week, I prayed hard about something and the very same night, He came through with a clear answer. This week, I've been praying for a friend of mine, and a situation they've been facing. Tonight, they called, and God has completely turned the situation around in their favor. I'm in complete awe.

My favorite scripture comes to mind, "The Lord will perfect that which concerns me." (Psalm 138:8). I live by this. No matter how big or small your need, God can meet you right in the center of it. Once we cast all our cares upon Him, He takes care of the rest. He always loves us, and no matter what the situation, all we have to do is call on Him and He will take control.

If you are facing anything, tonight I encourage you to give it to God. I can honestly state and affirm that He answers prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment